google summer of code

Tarjei Knapstad tarjei.knapstad at predichem.com
Mon Jun 6 07:56:42 UTC 2005

On Sun, 2005-06-05 at 20:14, ness wrote:
> I've written a spec file for what I'd do (see attachment).
> I don't wan't to press so., but there's not much time until June 14th,
> the final deadlinev for applying to the google summer of code. It would
> be really nice if so. could tell me whether my idea is accepted and
> fredora would like o be the mentoring organization or not, because of if
> not I've to ask so. other (eg. ubuntu), but I like the idea of a
> community distribution like fredora.

Hi!

The FedoraBounties Wiki page mentioned in another thread says:

"If you would like clarification on any of these projects, have a great
idea for a project not listed here (doesn't even have to be
Fedora-specific!), or would like help applying, please e-mail
summerofcode05 at fedora.redhat.com."

So that's probably the right place to send off your spec. The wiki is
here: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraBounties

Good luck!

--
Tarjei