What next?

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 20:41:57 UTC 2005

On 6/1/05, Elliot Lee <sopwith at redhat.com> wrote:
> Maybe it's time to start the brainstorming for Fedora Core 5 and Fedora
> Extras 5 - what major features are you willing to put effort into?

I'd like to see a summary of known 'plans' from each of the designated
subprojects listed on fedora's website.  Random Feature requests are
nice.... a more general understanding of where each subproject
momentum is headed to provide scope for potential contributors would
be nicer.

Near-term plans, ie "crap I know, you know, that I know, that you know
you are planning on implementing for fc5 as a lead core developer".
that as well as speculative on the horizon items that aren't going to
be completed in time for fc5 but could use some experimental love in
the meantime.

-jef"And i want that summary in a theora video diary format"spaleta