Packaging idea (Re: What next?)

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 03:10:31 UTC 2005

On 6/1/05, Konstantin Ryabitsev <mricon at gmail.com> wrote:
> Let's say I
> want to package my FlyingCows screensaver for Fedora, and I don't
> actually want to bother with Extras, since that's way too much
> trouble. So, I create a FlyingCows.fap, which is a zip archive
> containing the following files:

Are you honestly saying... that working with other people.. inside the
Extras policy space is MORE trouble.. then creating yet another layer
of technical complexity.. that other people will have to help you
completely implement in other user-facing parts of the operating
system?

-jef"And I thought I was anti-social"spaleta