What next?

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at redhat.com
Thu Jun 2 11:39:16 UTC 2005

Hi

>>*hint hint* There's a first attempt (since abandoned, I believe) at a
>>package of hula in the Extras CVS that you might start from
>>
>>Just as a word of warning: hula's a big, complex, ugly web app from a
>>packaging perspective. It really wasn't designed with sane packaging (or
>>sane integration period) in mind ;-)

To be fair, people run into this type of problems while working with a
project which has just been open sourced.  Exactly the same thing has
happened with the recently open sourced Fedora Directory server. I
expect these  kind of wrinkles to be ironed out over a few months of work

http://www.0xdeadbeef.com/html/2005/06/#200506010936

regards
Rahul