What next?

Jeremy Katz katzj at redhat.com
Mon Jun 6 02:43:02 UTC 2005

On Sun, 2005-06-05 at 11:42 -0500, Josh Boyer wrote:
> As an aside, perhaps the FESCO meeting agendas/minutes should be
> publicly available somewhere.  Then people who want to volunteer for
> stuff like that would have a place to look.  At the very least, it
> provides the community with an idea of what's happening and where things
> are headed.

Yes, they should.  This is partially my fault as I started writing up
reasonable minutes and then never posted them anywhere.  I can't promise
a change for this week as I may not be able to make the FESCO meeting
due to real life concerns, but for next week, I will _commit_ to making
them available to the world at large.  At least by mailing to
fedora-extras-list and I'll also try to get them so they can at least be
linked from fedora.redhat.com.

Jeremy