ESP Ghostscript 8.x for FC5

Tim Waugh twaugh at redhat.com
Wed Jun 8 12:09:30 UTC 2005

(Dropping fedora-test-list, since this is not relevant on that list.)

ESP Ghostscript 8.15rc3 is now in the development tree.  This is
targetted at Fedora Core 5.  Please help test it out and see if I've
missed anything.

I'm particularly interested in any regressions compared to the Fedora
Core 4 package (ghostscript-7.07-40).

On Wed, Jun 08, 2005 at 07:35:12AM -0400, Neal Becker wrote:

> Transaction Check Error:   file /usr/bin/bdftops from install of
> ghostscript-8.1
> 5-0.rc3.1 conflicts with file from package ghostscript-7.07-40
> [Lots more similar conflicts]

This is because you have something that still requires something that
the old ghostscript provides.  Do you have ImageMagick < 6.2.2.0-3
perhaps?

Tim.
*/