What next?

M. Fioretti mfioretti at mclink.it
Wed Jun 8 15:59:51 UTC 2005

On Wed, Jun 08, 2005 06:07:35 AM -0700, Colin Charles
(byte at aeon.com.my) wrote:
> On Sat, 2005-06-04 at 23:04 +0200, M. Fioretti wrote:
> >
> > I go OO.o after two hours of Emacs, hit C-x C-W to save, canceling
> > whatever was highlighted and being asked if I want to close the
> > file without saving.
>
> You can change OOo's keybindings to that of Emacs, if you so
> incline.  Its an XML file edit away...

I'd probably prefer to make Emacs behave as OO.o and others, but
thanks, I will look into this.
However (IIRC), I was making a general point, that is the fact that,
for users integration is often something very different, and simpler,
than what developers and packagers struggle to do.

Thanks again,
       Marco
--
Marco Fioretti                    mfioretti, at the server mclink.it
Fedora Core 3 for low memory      http://www.rule-project.org/

Excuse me for being greedy, but I want freedom and good government.
Both a flourishing economy and a well-cared-for earth. A society that
is diverse and communal.. that offers both privacy and accountability.
One that can afford a big conscience, along with lots of neat toys.
                             -- David Brin -- The Transparent Society