Fw: "I plan to work on..." for FC5

Dimi Paun dimi at lattica.com
Fri Jun 10 16:36:24 UTC 2005

From: "David Woodhouse" <dwmw2 at infradead.org>
> I don't want it to lock whenever I walk away from it; I want it to lock
> only at {boot,resume} time if my phone isn't present _then_.

That's cool, but another very interesting usecase would be to
lock/unlock automagically when you walk away/to the box.

Talking for myself, I'd certainly use such a feature where I
currently work, simply because there have been problems in
the past with unlocked computers. And I admit, I forget
sometimes to lock mine when I go for a coffee. Such a feature
would be more then a simple convenience for me.

--
Dimi Paun <dimi at lattica.com>
Lattica, Inc.