What next?

Colin Charles byte at aeon.com.my
Sat Jun 11 00:35:39 UTC 2005

On Wed, 2005-06-08 at 18:31 +0200, Enrico Scholz wrote:
> >> I go OO.o after two hours of Emacs, hit C-x C-W to save, canceling
> >> whatever was highlighted and being asked if I want to close the
> file
> >> without saving.
> >
> > You can change OOo's keybindings to that of Emacs, if you so
> incline.
>
> Really? Does OOo support multi-keystroke actions (e.g. 'C-x C-s' for
> save)?

It should. Look at editing
~/.openoffice.org2.0/user/config/soffice.cfg/global/accelerator/en-US
(basically anything in soffice.cfg), edit current.xml and have fun

Now, the catch, you need to read the StarOffice 6/7/8 Administrator
Guide to get the correct accels... I can't remember them off-hand
--
Colin Charles, http://www.bytebot.net/
FUDCon II @ LinuxTag