iso xdeltas FC4-test3 -> FC4 ?

Pedro Fernandes Macedo webmaster at margo.bijoux.nom.br
Tue Jun 14 00:14:40 UTC 2005

Ralf Ertzinger wrote:

>More importantly (IMVHO): has someone got a script to create the
>DVD image from the CD images (or vice versa)?

I'm working on making a set of jigdo files , to allow making a DVD/CD
from whatever source you have.. I've succesfully made the first jigdo
file for the x86_64 dvd (the .jigdo and the .template files were less
than 100KB) and the other files will probably be ready tomorrow (right
now , I'm using my university connection to download the remaining isos
from torrent.. putting that big pipe to a good use ;) )

--
Pedro Macedo