rawhide report: 20050617 changes

Gary Benson gbenson at redhat.com
Mon Jun 20 08:21:18 UTC 2005

Andrew Overholt wrote:
> * Ziga Mahkovec <ziga.mahkovec at klika.si> [2005-06-17 15:51]:
> > On Fri, 2005-06-17 at 07:35 -0400, Build System wrote:
> > > [...]
> > >
> > > New package gnu.regexp
> > > 	Java NFA regular expression engine implementation
> >
> > I was wondering why gnu.regexp was included, given that it's
> > already part of libgcj?
>
> I'm not sure.  Gary?

Er, one of the jonas packages required it, so I added it. I'll see if
it can be removed.  It might be that we have to cause java-gcj-compat
to Provides: gnu.regexp to make it seamless.

We also ship gnu.getopt; is that removable too, do you know?

Please Cc me in replies -- I don't read this list...

Cheers,
Gary