Kolab 2 Groupware released

Rodd Clarkson rodd at clarkson.id.au
Wed Jun 22 00:22:13 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-06-21 at 14:58 +0200, Enrico Scholz wrote:
> ndbecker2 at gmail.com (Neal Becker) writes:
>
> > http://www.kolab.org/news/pr-20050620.html
>
> How far are the server components (OpenLDAP, Cyrus-IMAP, Apache, ...)
> patched? Or are these the default programs which are shipped by FC or FE
> already?

Oh, and without trying to start (the inevitable ;-]) flame-war is there
any likely hood of Kolab supporting evolution (or the other way round
depending on how it needs to happen).

I couldn't see anything on the Kolab wiki under client support.

I would guess that this would be important for Fedora as gnome is the
default desktop and evolution is (as such) the default groupware client.

I guess this raises the big question - is Fedora looking to include a
groupware server as part of the Core packages and if so, what is being
considered?

Rodd
 It's much better on my side"