Request for Fedora Core 4 Next Kernel Release - inotify

Seb Payne spayne at evolutioncolt.com
Fri Jun 24 07:53:40 UTC 2005

I hope this is the right place to ask but I would like to make a request
for the Fedora Core Kernel developers. I have been trying rebuild the
kernel with inotify enabled (for use with Muine and Beagle).

Would it be possible for the patch to be included as standard when the
next Kernel is released for Fedora Core 4 (2.6.12 possibly)? It would
make running Muine and Beagle easier. The next Ubuntu release will have
inotify enabled as standard :-)

Thanks

Seb

(The patches can be found at