TM

Alan Cox alan at redhat.com
Mon Jun 27 12:20:32 UTC 2005

On Mon, Jun 27, 2005 at 08:06:13AM -0400, OmniUni wrote:
> called, it be closely developed with fedora core. Though Cobind seems neat,
> and I will probably try it, the combination of Nautilus+XFCE makes me
> somewhat nervous. I have used gnome-panel with KDE, and Kicker with XFCE,

Nautilus + XFce works remarkably well and it gives you a desktop running
entirely on the same library set.

> to Trademarks, perhaps we should take the *** Hat Linux (Audio Hat Linux?

Various other *** Hat's already exist and are other people's marks btw (eg
Hard Hat)

> GraphiHat Linux?) naming convention to show the connection w/o infringing
> upon trademarks. Just an idea.

Personally I'm in favour of Fedora Light/Lite providing its a "light" Fedora
that has the same packages but different default set (ie its 100% compatible)
and that there is a community around it not just one persons view