gnome-pilot patches need applying

Otto Haliburton ottohaliburton at comcast.net
Tue Jun 28 23:21:16 UTC 2005

I am not sure this is a error, did you check the settings for your syncing,
whether it was set computer to pda, or pda to computer, it makes a
difference, if it is computer overwrites pda and this is the first time of
use then all data on the pda will be erased with whatever data is on the pc,
the first use should be pda overwrites computer.  So there needs to be more
info on what you did.  But, having said that it could also be a bug so you
probably need to explain what you did.