gnome-pilot patches need applying

Richard Hughes hughsient at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 19:57:40 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-06-28 at 20:02 -0400, David Malcolm wrote:
> I think we made a mistake with this.  I'm sorry for the pain this is
> causing everybody.

n/p :-)

> I've been attempting to fix gnome-pilot (and evolution's conduits);
> tomorrow's rawhide should have a much better version of both packages,
> including numerous patches by Mark G Adams, who is currently my hero.

I've just installed:

evolution-data-server-1.2.2-4.fc5
evolution-2.2.2-11.fc5
evolution-webcal-2.2.0-1
pilot-link-0.12.0-0.pre4.2
gnome-pilot-conduits-2.0.13-1
gnome-pilot-2.0.13-6.fc5

(i.e. todays rawhide) and I have lots of funnies in gnome-pilot:

In the Devices tab I just get the following:
Name	Port	Speed	Type
USB	USB	USB	USB

And similar sort of thing for the Conduit Tab.

Not added to bugzilla yet, as you've probably got the same yourself!

> I'll report back when I've got more information

Cheers!

Richard