64bit clean AMD64?

Peter Arremann loony at loonybin.org
Sat Mar 5 03:50:03 UTC 2005

On Friday 04 March 2005 22:38, Jerone Young wrote:
> I think your wining is ridiculous.

Wasn't aware anyone was whining :-)
I was simply wondering about the future direction - for servers I could care
less about openoffice - I need a system that works well. Since FC is the
prototype for RHEL and RH is more open to giving out info about future FC
releases than EL, it's in my opinion a valid question.
I think I was pretty clean with the examples of Tru64 and IA64 Linux what I
meant with 64bit clean. I meant the platform as a whole, not a specific piece
of software. If you have a better name for that I'd love to hear it.

Peter.