fglrx (ati radeon drivers)

John (J5) Palmieri johnp at redhat.com
Wed Mar 16 16:12:46 UTC 2005

On Wed, 2005-03-16 at 12:08 -0400, Patricio Bruna V wrote:
> El mié, 16-03-2005 a las 14:57 +0000, David Woodhouse escribió:
> > On Wed, 2005-03-16 at 10:59 -0400, Patricio Bruna V wrote:
> > > i just upgrade my kernel (2.6.11-1.1177_FC4) and GCC (GCC4) and fglrx
> > > stop compiling well.
> > > any ideas why?
> >
> > Trying my utmost to keep the reply as comprehensive and informative as
> > the question... "because it's broken".
> >
> > Off-topic for this list, too.
> Off-topic? so where i should ask?

>From http://fedora.redhat.com/participate/communicate/

fedora-list - For users of Fedora Core releases. If you want help with a
problem installing or using Fedora Core, this is the list for you.

fedora-test-list - For testers of Fedora Core test releases. If you
would like to discuss experiences using Fedora Core TEST releases, this
is the list for you.

fedora-devel-list - For developers, developers, developers. If you are
interested in helping create Fedora Core releases, this is the list for
you.

So depending which release of fedora you are on fedora-list or
fedora-test-list would be your best bets.

--
John (J5) Palmieri
Associate Software Engineer