GFS removed??? (was: rawhide report: 20050315 changes)

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Thu Mar 17 17:36:25 UTC 2005

On Thu, Mar 17, 2005 at 11:26:05AM -0500, Chuck R. Anderson wrote:

> > > But it's not a solution derived from consensus.

As the author of yum, you certainly know better. Fedora Core just
adopted yum in FC1, there was no "let's do it from scratch for the
sake of consensus".

> > You mean 'consensus on a closed mailinglist' ?

Out of my mouth.

> Last time I checked fedora-packaging wasn't closed.

Check fedora-maintainers. The best you can do is _read_ through the
discussions. That's not an open development model as Fedora advertises
itself to be.
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net