kernel source code

not disclosed n0td1scl0s3d at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 30 22:51:00 UTC 2005

I am signing out of this thread - I have the distinct feeling that the
source code is not going to be magically restored which seems to be for
reasons of space rather than anything else.  The source code is very useful
to us and is normally the first optional package we stick on a bare bones
system before updating.  The current instructions for the src·rpm leave
quite a lot to be desired in my opinion.  It looks like the best all-round
solution is to move to another distro at the next upgrade cycle, probably
debian which we already use and trust.

Cheers,

SA