gpdf vs evince

Rahul Sundaram rahulsundaram at yahoo.co.in
Tue Mar 1 14:16:59 UTC 2005

--- Ivan Gyurdiev <ivg2 at cornell.edu> wrote:

> >> That's fine. But I'd say it makes deprecating
> other
> >> apps in favour
> >> of evince premature for FC4.
> >>

> >>From my experience using rawhide so far, evince is
> >good enough for regular use.
>
> Sure, let's completely ignore the issue which I just
> pointed out three
> emails above - that should make it go away.

you do realise that development on evince hasnt
stopped and its current state in rawhide maybe
completely different from what would ship in fc4. so
you can file bug reports now and see if they are being
actively fixed. if not feel free to complain

its not like ggv which was the default before was a
very good app and you can always install it with yum
if you have problems using evince.

=====
Regards
Rahul Sundaram