Spamassassin 3.0.2 autolearn=ham/spam/no

Iago Rubio iago.rubio at hispalinux.es
Wed Mar 2 08:15:41 UTC 2005

On Wed, 2005-03-02 at 07:53, crisppy fernandes wrote:
> I have a problem related to spamassassin-3.0.2 which i have packged for my use.
> I have installed all rpms of spam-3.0.2 on my FC2 box. and then i have
> sent spam mail message to check whether its working properly or not on
> my box. Its able to grab the spam and giving header info as spam i.e.
> but in its header information its giving """ autolearn=ham """ which
> should not be the case when its spam. rather it should be
> autolearn=spam.
> so can anybody of you help me in identifying where is the things wrong
> , i have not packged properly  or i need to change something in some
> configuration file.

Not sure if it's the place to ask it ....

What's happening is your bayesian rules are recognizing this message as
ham.

You should feed some spam messages for the bayesian rules to work.

Nothing related with packaging,

Try to save the message and run "sa-learn --spam message" , so the
bayesian rules can take some data about what spam is.

Before some time feeding sa-learn, it should start working.

But again, it seems it's not the place to ask it.
--
Iago Rubio