Including OO templates in fc4

Kyrre Ness Sjobak kyrre at solution-forge.net
Sat Mar 5 15:08:20 UTC 2005

To many people (lacking artistic skill etc), templates really makes it
simpler to create documents (presentations especially). But none of
those are included in our distribution of OpenOffice, our main office
suite. Maybe it should?

I don't know whats included in upstream OO, but at least there are some
templates to be found at http://ooextras.sourceforge.net/

I know that we are aleady pushed for space, but including a few kb's of
templates to the huge package OO already is, seems nothing but
reasonable, especially considering the end-user benefit.

Kyrre Ness Sjøbæk