dbus-qt

John (J5) Palmieri johnp at redhat.com
Sat Mar 5 18:16:09 UTC 2005

On Sat, 2005-03-05 at 13:08, David Zeuthen wrote:
> On Sat, 2005-03-05 at 12:59 -0500, John (J5) Palmieri wrote:
> >In which case someone needs to do the work of getting the Qt-dbus
> >bindings up to par and KDE ported before I will consider enabling it.
>
> Certainly.
>
> > I don't know if I will feel comfortable enabling it until D-BUS goes 1.0
> >(which should be soon).
>
> If it's actively maintained and it works, it shouldn't be different from
> other bindings we ship though.
>
> >  Note that by Monday D-BUS 0.3.0 will be in
> >rawhide.
>
> No, that would be 0.30cvssomething cause the python bindings since 0.30
> needed some work - someone really ought to do a real D-BUS release
> before then so we don't have to ship a CVS snapshot.

Ya, ya ;-) I'm going to try to do a release today but like I said the qt
bindings aren't passing dist check so I'll ask on the dbus list about
them and see what their status is.  Was hoping Joe was going to do this
but he probably ran into the same problems I did and didn't have time to
resolve them.

--
J5