[OT] Re: look command not working properly

Iago Rubio iago.rubio at hispalinux.es
Sun Mar 6 20:08:56 UTC 2005

On Sun, 2005-03-06 at 14:08 -0500, Lawrence Bowie wrote:
> I was making sure it was not just me dude .. take it easy and reserve
> your comments
> unnecessary comments ..

I don't think Paul comments were unnecessary.

Thread hijacking bothers lot's of people.

Read any mailing list netiquette paper and you'll find Paul was not
wrong at all when pointed:

2) Don't "Reply" to a message unless it's really a reply to a message.

As example you've just messed this thread completely in my thread aware
mail client (evolution).

Pick this paper if you don't want to google around:
http://linux.sgms-centre.com/misc/netiquette.php

Then you could read this http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PostIsOffTopic
and you'll know Paul was not wrong at all when he pointed:

1) This is not on topic for fedora-devel
3) File a bug against Fedora Core 3 at http://bugzilla.redhat.com/

As you can see it was nothing personal, and he did not wanted to bother
you.

He was just pointing some guidelines you should know.

Regards.
--
Iago Rubio