Intel Pro Wireless cards

Tomislav Vujec tvujec at redhat.com
Mon Mar 7 14:09:40 UTC 2005

On Mon, 07 Mar 2005 11:49:08 +1100, Rodd Clarkson wrote:
> A look at a changes from 1.0.0 to 1.0.1 seem worthwhile and it was
> released on Feb 08, 05 so should be well tested.

Although 1.0.1 has a number of bug fixes, it also contains a number of
uncompleted new features, and it is considered unstable. The next stable
will be 1.1.0. I hate this version scheme, but it's not under my influence.

However, 1.0.1 is the first release supporting WPA, but it breaks a lot of
stuff for people using NetworkManager to connect wireless on less
then ideal link quality.

Regards,
Tomislav