Test1 delayed until Tuesday

Rodd Clarkson rodd at clarkson.id.au
Sat Mar 12 11:30:11 UTC 2005

On Fri, 2005-03-11 at 17:31 -0500, Elliot Lee wrote:
> Due to a respin and a resulting delay in making available to mirrors,
> Test1 will be public on Tuesday the 15th at earliest. Sorry for the
> delay - hope you try it out nonetheless.

You can't be serious!  The first two weeks delay of test1 was
unacceptable, but this last day it beyond belief.

I for one can assure you that I won't be downloading test1 as a result
of this delay.  Seriously, what sort of a half arsed outfit is this!

<nudge count="2"><wink size="big">

Rodd

PS. Before you flame me I'm kidding.  8-]