Wireless Internet Connection problemo!

Rodd Clarkson rodd at clarkson.id.au
Sun Mar 13 06:00:59 UTC 2005

On Sat, 2005-03-12 at 20:00 -0800, Ric Ya wrote:
> Hello everyone!
>
> I'm brand new to the Fedora Core. I recently download Core 3 and it
> seems cool so far.

I'm glad you like it.

> I am currently having a problem trying to access the internet with my
> wireless card. I know in Windows, for me, it was simple. Put in CD and
> install drivers. I tried to use the CD, but it wasn't working. I tried
> to click on Setup.exe and so forth. The wireless card I am using is a
> Linksys Wireless B 802.11b Model # WMP11. Not sure if that helps, but
> hopefully it does. Anyways, I'm brand new to this and I want to setup
> a home server and serve the net, but I need to get my connection up.

I'm not sure how to solve your problem.  However, this list is not the
place to be asking this sort of question.

If you look at the sign up page for the list you would note that it says
"THIS IS NOT A SUPPORT LIST. THIS LIST IS FOR CORE DEVELOPMENT
DISCUSSION ONLY."  Members of this list are usually happy to answer
package related problems to do with the current rawhide development, but
you question is of a more general nature.

You might be better off asking this type of question on fedora-list.
You can subscribe on this page: