Old kernel RPMS

Frederick Alexander Thomssen ml-fedora at fathomssen.de
Sun Mar 13 08:39:36 UTC 2005

You should google for them (e.g. use as google query

"kernel-2.6.10-1.1143_FC4" rpm fedora

) - there will be some servers that still have this rpm. but don't rely on
google's results - they may be cached so it's possible that google tells you
the kernel still exists on a page but the page is already up-to-date. so just
check some pages.

freddy

--
Frederick Alexander Thomssen