Old kernel RPMS

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 17:46:43 UTC 2005

On Sun, 13 Mar 2005 07:26:30 -0500, Ivan Gyurdiev <ivg2 at cornell.edu> wrote:
> Yes, I am using a precompiled driver - it's the Nvidia graphics card
> driver. Yes, it happens to be in an rpm package - the one from
> Livna.org.

This discussion is not appropriate for fedora-devel-list. Your
original question was much better suited for fedora-test-list.

And frankly I'm baffled about your comments here... considering that
you are active in the livna bugzilla tickets and haven't reported
these apparently new problems to the packagers via livna bugzilla.
And FYI i played like 4 hours of vegastrike last night on the
2.6.11-1.1177_FC4smp with the kernel with
nvidia-glx-1.0.6629-0.lvn.7.src.rpm from bug 358 with absolutely no
problem.  If you continue to see problems.. please report then in the
appropriate open livna ticket.

-jef