source for isolinux.bin

Mon Mar 14 19:44:55 UTC 2005

On Mon, 2005-03-14 at 09:44 -0600, Eric Warnke wrote:
> Edginton, Brian (GE Healthcare) wrote:
>
> >I have googled to try and find the source for isolinux.bin and
> haven't been successful. Does anyone here know where it can be found?
> >
> >Thanks,
> > edge
> >

> http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/utils/boot/syslinux/syslinux-3.07.tar.gz
>
> isolinux.asm looks like the source file.

Or ...

$ rpm -qilp http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/development/SRPMS/syslinux-3.07-1.src.rpm
Name        : syslinux                     Relocations: (not relocatable)
Version     : 3.07                              Vendor: Red Hat, Inc.
Release     : 1                             Build Date: Fri 14 Jan 2005 04:59:54 PM EST
Install Date: (not installed)               Build Host: crowe.devel.redhat.com
Group       : Applications/System           Source RPM: (none)
Size        : 1053269                          License: GPL
Signature   : DSA/SHA1, Mon 21 Feb 2005 12:58:17 PM EST, Key ID da84cbd430c9ecf8
Packager    : Red Hat, Inc. <http://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla>
Summary     : A simple kernel loader which boots from a FAT filesystem.
Description :
SYSLINUX is a boot loader for the Linux operating system which can
operate off MS-DOS floppies. It is intended to simplify first-time
installation of Linux, rescue disks, and provide other uses for boot
floppies. A SYSLINUX floppy can be manipulated using standard MS-DOS
(or any other OS that can access an MS-DOS filesystem) tools (once it
has been created), and requires only an approximately 7K DOS program
or approximately 13K Linux program to create it in the first place. It
also includes PXELINUX, a program to boot off a network server using a
boot PROM compatible with the Intel PXE (Pre-Execution Environment)
specification.
syslinux-2.08-x86_64.patch
syslinux-3.07.tar.bz2
syslinux.spec