LDAP

Roland Käser roli at israel-jugendtag.ch
Sun Mar 20 19:21:20 UTC 2005

Hello

Sorry, but just because Your mail client isn't able to display this,
makes it not worse! What's wrong, having text formating and colors in a
email? Whould you prefer reading internet pages just in plain text? Or
reading a book without any formatting? The additional code in html
transports additional information! And by the way: The mail was written
using Thunderbird not with the outlook virus catcher.

Roland