Stateless linux

gaurav gauravp at hclcomnet.co.in
Tue Mar 22 07:12:01 UTC 2005

Hi list,
        I am interested in stateless Linux project  and would like to
volunteer  for its beta tester ... I will try roll this out in my brother's
school and after that  co workers on my office plus also would like to
contribute to its development ....help it to take to next level :-)

I would like to know what state this project is in ? is anybody involved
in active testing/ testing development ? Do you need beta tester ...

all like minded (stateless  people ;-) ) pl let me know if interested

Regards,
gaurav