DVD burning goosed?

Paul paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Wed Mar 23 10:17:16 UTC 2005

Hi,

> > I guess it's a fine line of distinction, but your question really is a
> > 'support' question.  fedora-devel is more about where development is
> > going, not what's not working.
>
> The test list is described as applying to test releases only.
> Rawhide is not a formal test release.
> I guess if someone wanted to apply all the list rules strictly now we'd
> find rawhide bug reports belong nowhere (except in bugzilla, but ML
> reports and bugzilla are not exactly the same thing)

I've filed it in the test list and the devel list. Given that it's a
rawhide issue (and this is where I normally check before adding it into
bugzilla - even when test versions are out), I'd of thought here was the
right place - it certainly is/has been for OOo and Kernel issues.

Perhaps there should be a distinction made.

-test for those who get their updates from the test yum repository
-devel for those who get their updates from the devel yum repository

That would make life a lot simpler!

TTFN

Paul
(still stuck over the DVD irrespective of the list used!)
--
"It is often said that something cannot be libel if it is the truth.
This has had to be amended to 'something cannot be libel if it is the