kernel source code

not disclosed n0td1scl0s3d at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 30 22:44:50 UTC 2005

Examples: comedi doesn't compile without the source, we need to rip stuff
from the drivers as example code in volatile kernel source (last example
MTRR register contol / SMP safety under "hyper threading IA32" /  INT size
x86_64 are the last issue I can remember) and need to make kernel mods (HID
driver / labjack).