Stateless linux

Paul A. Houle ph18 at cornell.edu
Thu Mar 31 17:31:30 UTC 2005

On Thu, 31 Mar 2005 10:45:47 +1000, Colin Charles <byte at aeon.com.my> wrote:

> On Thu, 2005-03-24 at 07:54 -0700, Stephen J. Smoogen wrote:
>> Actually, I was waiting for some sort of larger announcement and
>> mailing list
>> myself. I had put a very little time into it.. but couldnt see who
>> else was wanting it or doing anything on it. Having a mailing list
>> would be useful.
>
> It was however decided till the traffic on f-d-l got too high, there
> would be no stateless linux list. So, why not just use f-d-l in the
> meantime?

	Curiosity about stateless linux was one of the reasons I joined f-d-l.
I've heard very little about stateless linux in the last month --
certainly there is another other stuff going on f-d-l that it doesn't seem
like a comfortable place to discuss stateless linux.

	On the other hand,  it could be that stateless linux is dead in the water
and there wouldn't be enoug of a critical mass to sustain discussion
elsewhere.