Fedora 4 XEN and Kernel 2.4xenU

Roland Käser roli at israel-jugendtag.ch
Thu Mar 31 19:10:12 UTC 2005

Hello

No, what I ment, is that the xen distro from camebridge brings patches
for kernel 2.9.10xenU and 2.4.29xenU. Shouldn't these are be part of
FC4? Not only the 2.6 kernels.
In many cases there are complex installations on Redhat 8 or 9 which
should be integratedable into a server consolidation.

Roland