FC4 and kernel 2.6.12

Trever L. Adams tadams-lists at myrealbox.com
Sun May 8 16:17:19 UTC 2005

Since Linus has moved to git (no short logs), I haven't followed very
closely. But what I had read was it was supposed to already have been
merged (the person was unsure of rc2 or rc3).

Trever

--
"The best we can hope for concerning the people at large is that they be
properly armed." -- Alexander Hamilton, The Federalist Papers at 184-188