/usr/libexec

Russell Coker russell at coker.com.au
Mon May 9 15:42:52 UTC 2005

I started a discussion on debian-devel about /usr/libexec with the hope of
getting more compatability between different distributions (different file
locations are a pain for SE Linux developers).

The conclusion of the discussion at the above URL is that /usr/libexec (as
used in Fedora) is against the FHS and that we should get the FHS changed if
we want other distributions to follow our example in this regard.

What's the procedure for submitting a suggestion for a FHS change?