talks about Fedora

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at redhat.com
Mon May 23 09:24:03 UTC 2005

Russell Coker wrote:

>I want to give a talk about the new features in FC4, the aim is for a 30 min
>talk on the day of the release.  Anyone working on notes for such a talk?  If
>not does anyone have suggestions about what new features should be mentioned?

The following is a draft copy of the document that I am working on .
This is meant to be appealing to non-technical end users

http://people.redhat.com/sundaram/fedora_notes.html

You might also want to mention the boot optimisation work using
bootchart and improvements in readahead depending on the audience

regards
Rahul