Default touchpad configuration confusing

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Sun Nov 6 15:57:40 UTC 2005

Am Sonntag, den 06.11.2005, 14:55 +0000 schrieb Joe Desbonnet:

> It turns out that by default
> if you slide your finger from right to left near the bottom of the pad
> you get a button 6 event which will cause Firefox to go back a page.

I also think this behavior a bit annoying and IMHO it should be disabled
by default. But complaining here on the list will probably not help if
you don't file a bug report at

http://bugzilla.redhat.com

additionally.

> and a touch pad configuration utility here:
> http://ltpconf.sourceforge.net/sshots.html

Or just use gsynaptics from Fedora Extras.
http://gsynaptics.sourceforge.jp/

But it can't disable this behavior afaik.