Missing openssl.so.5 from 0.9.7f-11

RaXeT maxer1 at xmission.com
Wed Nov 9 18:06:17 UTC 2005

I'm missing libssl.so.5 and I can't run rpm or yum anymore.

Can someone kindly send me openssl 0.9.7f-11 in tar format so I can get
this fixed?

Thanks,

RaXeT
Here below is the output after trying to run yum this am.
There was a problem importing one of the Python modules
required to run yum. The error leading to this problem was:

   libssl.so.5: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Please install a package which provides this module, or
verify that the module is installed correctly.

It's possible that the above module doesn't match the
current version of Python, which is:
2.4.1 (#1, Oct  6 2005, 15:06:23)
[GCC 4.0.2 20050928 (Red Hat 4.0.2-1)]

If you cannot solve this problem yourself, please send this
message to <yum at lists.linux.duke.edu>.