fedora-netdev.1 IPv6 freeze [Re: [ANNOUNCE] fedora-netdev kernel repository]

Pekka Savola pekkas at netcore.fi
Wed Nov 16 10:46:53 UTC 2005

On Mon, 14 Nov 2005, John W. Linville wrote:
> 	http://people.redhat.com/linville/kernels/fedora-netdev/

I guess the test can be termed a 'success' because after updating from
2.6.14-1.1637_FC4 to 2.6.14-1.1637_FC4.netdev.1, I get 100%
reproducible kernel hang (everything just freezes as it is, no message
to /var/log/messages or anywhere) after I run '/sbin/ip -6 r l' or try
to use IPv6 in basically any other way on my ThinkPad laptop with
external orinoco_cs WLAN card.

Any thoughts for the next steps?