fc5 goals

Jose' Matos jamatos at fc.up.pt
Tue Nov 29 07:54:54 UTC 2005

On Tuesday 29 November 2005 02:58, Bernardo Innocenti wrote:
> As of FC5, all extras packages are _still_ second-class citizens:
>
>  - they don't get distributed on CD/DVD media along with FC;
>  - sometimes, extras packages are out of sync with core (expecially
>    true in rawhide);

  I should point to you the obvious, if you are taking rawhide as an example
then we should conclude that FC is a second-class citizen, after all in the
end of daily report I always see packages with broken dependencies. :-)

>  - there seems to be less QC in extras than core;

  Probably some kind of testing ground would not hurt as it happens with
testing-updates.

--
José Abílio