no provider for XFree86-devel dependency

Nicolas Mailhot nicolas.mailhot at laposte.net
Wed Nov 2 22:12:15 UTC 2005

Le mercredi 02 novembre 2005 à 14:05 -0800, Patrick Mansfield a écrit :
> Hi -
>
> yum update to current FC is failing for me. It looks like xorg-x11-devel
> no longer provides XFree86-devel, as was done in at least FC4.

* sam oct 29 2005 Mike A. Harris <mharris at redhat.com> 6.8.2-58
- Remove virtual provide "XFree86-devel" backward compatibility.  All
  packages that depended on this should now be updated to use the
modular
  X library virtual provides included in build -56 and later.

* sam oct 29 2005 Mike A. Harris <mharris at redhat.com> 6.8.2-57
- Re-enable s390x arch

* mer oct 26 2005 Mike A. Harris <mharris at redhat.com> 6.8.2-56
- Added "Provides: lib*-devel" virtual provides to 'devel' subpackage,
so
  that packages updated tp build in the modular tree will still build in
the
  monolithic tree as well.

--
Nicolas Mailhot