rt2x00 driver support in FC5

Igor Jagec igorm5 at vip.hr
Fri Nov 4 05:50:59 UTC 2005

Alan Cox wrote:

> Fedora tracks upstream fairly closely so if it gets upstream it get into Fedora.
> In the mean time various people on the list have been kicking around ideas for
> improving the add on driver support in Fedora extras and that seems to be the right
> place to start

I can definitely agree with that. Speaking about rt2500 which I use
myself, I would be very happy to see at least the SRPM package but there
is no even generic spec file in the archive so we always need to compile
it ourselves. It can be very annoying when you have to install rt2500
drivers on more than one machine.

--
Igor Jagec