Open Office 2.0 - GNOME integration

Schlaegel 777tahder at schlaegel.com
Sun Nov 6 07:24:21 UTC 2005

On 11/3/05, Nicu Buculei <nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro> wrote:
> As OOo changed the way it use icons, is really easy to change the icon
> set, just replace the /usr/lib/openoffice.org/share/config/images.zip
> file and you are done.
>
> So is just a matter of "lifting" images.zip from a SUSE or Ubuntu
> install and start testing.
>
> PS: I'm still thinking the Bluecurve OOo icon set from FC2-FC3 was the
> most beautiful OOo icon set ever (despite the fact it was incomplete,
> partly Bluecurve and partly Industrial)

I "lifted" the images_industrial.zip from ubuntu and made my FC4 OOo
look so much better.
I agree that Bluecurve was the best. Too bad it seems to be dead.

PS
Don't try to symlink the images.zip file. I did this and OOo blows up
when you load help.
I did a search for this on the OOo website and discovered it is a
known bug they don't plan on fixing.