moin / bugzilla / qemu

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Mon Nov 7 12:45:20 UTC 2005

Enrico Scholz wrote:
> laroche at redhat.com (Florian La Roche) writes:
>

>>I've briefly tested a nearly current FC-development install
>>and have put together the following rpm packages to be installed
>>pretty easy:
>>- qemu: this package builds together with the kqemu kernel modul. You have
>>  to download it from the http://qemu.org/ website and then compile the
>>  src.rpm)
>

> Which version are you using? Here, 0.7.2 fails to build on FC4 due to
> gcc-4 issues (which are not trivial to fix).

[kbsingh at localhost ~]$ rpm -qf `which qemu`
qemu-0.7.2-2.fc4.kb
[kbsingh at localhost ~]$ uname -a
Linux localhost.localdomain 2.6.12-1.1456_FC4 #1 SMP Thu Sep 22 02:18:46
EDT 2005 ppc64 ppc64 ppc64 GNU/Linux
[kbsingh at localhost ~]$ gcc --version
gcc (GCC) 4.0.1 20050727 (Red Hat 4.0.1-5)

========
builds and works fine - this is from the RPMForge.net packaging