Sabayon Screencast

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at redhat.com
Mon Nov 7 13:23:29 UTC 2005

Hi

>>Extras is useful for that
>>

>I used vnc2swf, which is very nice for doing screencasts, does Istanbul
>work similarly? If someone could recode the file as ogg that would be
>very nice.

It doesnt work in a similar fashion but essentially does the same thing.
If you can check this out from extras and do this one and future
screencasts in the Ogg Theora format,  it would probably reach a wider
audience not wanting to deal with proprietary formats and works out of
the box on Fedora

regards
Rahul

Ps: I installed a seperate browser and flash in it just to view this
screencast