Modular X ramblings

Terje Bless link at pobox.com
Thu Nov 17 18:43:22 UTC 2005

Mike A. Harris <mharris at redhat.com> wrote:

>>- Nvidia driver works fine after putting files in the new locations
>
>Crap, I'll have to try to break it some other way then.  ;o)

Assuming that actually was a joke — something which I wouldn't put money on, but
I digress :-) — is Modular X required to break the nvidia driver to achieve its
goals or is it possible on this end to facilitate it?

I would have expected the Modular X to break it for other reasons, but if it's
simply a matter of some paths being outdated perhaps the annoyance of cobbling
together something to make it work is within reasonable limits?

-link; asking, of course, since he's stuck in nvidia land for reasons
       irrelevant to this issue.

--
If you believe that will stop spammers, you're sadly misled. Rusty hooks,
rectally administered fuel oil enemas, and the gutting of their machines,